Atlanta Bar & Bat Mitzvah
Le Méridien Atlanta Perimeter, located in the upscale business and entertainment area of Perimeter, is the perfect location for your Atlanta Bar or Bat Mitzvah. Whatever the scale of your event, our team of culinary professionals and event managers take great care in making each event a success.
Elegant, Customizable Cuisine
With more than 20 years of international, four- and five-star experience, Executive Chef Douglas Kieley's menus reflect a cultured background influenced by his years in Europe. Preferring to create as much as possible "from scratch," Chef Kieley and his culinary team are dedicated to providing elegant cuisine that is customized to any taste, preference, age, or religious background.
Bar and Bat Mitzvah Package Offerings
- Custom themed menus + event packages
- Standard linen with complimenting napkins
- Tealight votive candles
- Personalized signage according to event theme
- Specialty stationed dinners
- 1-hour reception with hors d’oeuvres
- Special Shabbat dinner pricing
- Complimentary dance floor
- Discounted group celebration breakfast
- Discounted group guestroom rates
- Complimentary Hospitality Suite in a guestroom with minimum of fifteen (15) room nights consumed
- Complimentary self-parking; discounted valet parking
- SPG points
To learn more and begin planning your celebration, submit a request for proposal below to share your Mitzvah details with us and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Submit your Request for Proposal (RFP) here or contact Jasmine Lynch, our Director of Catering directly, and let us tailor your next event.
Ms. Connor Milam | Senior Catering Manager