AN ENDLESS ARRAY OF THINGS TO DO IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA
Local area attractions
Settle into Le Méridien Atlanta Perimeter and embrace the many things to do in Atlanta and the neighboring suburbs of Dunwoody, Sandy Springs and beyond. Visit the Georgia Aquarium, the world's largest aquarium, spend a day exploring the World of Coca-Cola or take the kids to Six Flags Over Georgia. Atlanta is also home to world-class shopping and dining, including Perimeter Mall, which is located just steps away from our hotel.
Arts and Culture
Spruill Center for the Arts | 0.4 mi
The Spruill Center of the Arts provides professional artist exhibitions, a gift shop specializing in locally created art & contemporary craft, and the popular “Everything will be OK” sign.
Through the Le Méridien Unlock Art™ program, we have partnered with the Spruill Center of the Arts and our guests can gain access to this remarkable museum free of charge by presenting their guest pass found in their guestroom Discovery envelope.
Stage Door Players | 1.9 mi
Founded in 1974, Stage Door Players is a fully professional theatre with a commitment to serving the Dunwoody community. The theatre produces plays, musicals, special events like cabaret series and more.
High Museum of Art | 10 mi
Located in Atlanta’s art district, The High Museum of Art is one of the foremost art museums in the Southeast. The museum’s permanent collection includes over 15,000 works of art, featuring European art, African art, folk art and much more.
The Fox Theatre | 13 mi
Affectionately referred to as “the Fabulous Fox,” the Fox Theatre has been a centerpiece of Atlanta performing arts for decades. The theatre hosts a variety of events such as the Atlanta Ballet, film series, Broadway shows, concerts and more.
Georgia Aquarium | 14 mi
As the world's largest aquarium, the Georgia Aquarium is a must-see attraction during your stay at Le Méridien Atlanta Perimeter. Take the 20-minute drive to see some of the world's most unique sea creatures, including bottlenose dolphins, manta rays, whale sharks and more.
World of Coca-Cola | 14 mi
Located just 20 minutes from our hotel, the World of Coca-Cola invites visitors to discover the behind-the-scenes history, artifacts and bottling process of Coca-Cola, Atlanta's most beloved brand.
Atlanta Botanical Garden | 7.9 mi
Within its 30 acres, the Atlanta Botanical Garden exhibits themed gardens, nature conservatories, an orchid center and more. Aside from its beautiful, exotic array of plants and flowers, the garden is also dedicated to the advancement of research, conservation and education.
Sports and Recreation
SunTrust Park | 9.7 mi
As the new home of the Atlanta Braves, SunTrust Park combines a state-of-the-art Major League Baseball ballpark with a multi-use development and community, known as The Battery Atlanta.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium | 15 mi
The all-new home of the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta’s major league soccer team, Atlanta United FC, Mercedes-Benz Stadium hosts sporting events and concerts with an impressive 71,000-person seat capacity.
- The Heritage Golf Club | 8 mi
- Stone Mountain | 17 mi
- Centennial Olympic Park | 14 mi
Perimeter Mall | 0.3 mi
Distinctive shopping and fine dining is right outside your guest room door. Simply exit our doors, take a leisurely stroll across the street and enjoy over 200 specialty shops plus an assortment of inspiring restaurants at Perimeter Mall.
Lenox Mall | 7 mi
Anchored by Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus and Macy’s, Lenox Square Mall has been a top Atlanta shopping destination since 1959. After shopping at stores like Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton and more, grab a quick bite at the food court or enjoy dining at one of the specialty restaurants on the property.
Phipps Plaza | 7 mi
Home to more than 100 specialty stores including premium brands like Gucci, Jimmy Choo and Giorgio Armani, Phipps Plaza is one of the South’s premier shopping destinations. The luxury mall also features a dine-in movie theater, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.
Colleges and Universities
- Dekalb Community College 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Oglethorpe University 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Mercer University 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Emory University 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Georgia State University 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Georgia Tech 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Carter Center 25.8 km/16.0 miles
- Spelman College 29.0 km/18.0 miles
- Morris Brown 29.0 km/18.0 miles
- Atlanta University 29.0 km/18.0 miles
- NEC Company 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Pfizer 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Citicorp 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- GEAC Corporation 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Eclipsys 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Southern Energy 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Philips 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Hewlett Packard/Ailigent 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- AT&T 1.5 km/0.9 miles
- Oracle 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Levi Strauss 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Microsoft 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- United Parcel Service (UPS) 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Cox Communications, Inc. 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- MCI Worldcom 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- CNN Center 25.8 km/16.0 miles
- Coca Cola 25.8 km/16.0 miles
- Dunwoody United Methodist Church 2.5 km/1.6 miles
- Congregation B'Nai Torah 2.7 km/1.7 miles
- Dunwoody Baptist Church 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- St. Luke's Presbyterian Church 4.2 km/2.6 miles
- All Saints Catholic Church 5.9 km/3.7 miles
- St. Patrick's Episcopal Church 6.7 km/4.2 miles
- Temple Emanu-El 6.11 km/3.8 miles
- Congregation Beth Shalom 9.3 km/5.8 miles
- Dekalb Peachtree Airport
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- Georgia Aquarium
- Six Flags over Georgia
- The Fox Theatre
- Stone Mountain
- The Heritage Golf Club
- World of Coca Cola
- High Museum of Art
- Spruill Center for the Arts
- Lenox Square
- Perimeter Mall
- Perimeter Mall
- Phipps Plaza Mall